The AvMC team –12,000-strong – has remained at the forefront of Army technology, driving the discoveries and innovations that will be critical to realizing new capabilities for the Army of 2030 and beyond. Engineer your career at AvMC - we are always looking for innovative, talented engineers in all disciplines – mechanical, computer, aerospace, electrical, general, electronics, computer science - for locations all across the country.
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to a position through our job listings on USAjobs or Indeed.
Want to know more about why AvMC is a great place to work? Check us out on LinkedIn to find out why people choose a career at AvMC.
Science and Engineering Bachelor and Advanced Degree Program
These special hiring authorities help to fill anticipated S&E vacancies with scientist and engineers who possess degrees in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline.
DHA Public Notice – SSEP DHA Public Notice - Bachelor
AvMC is not just pursuing scientific and engineering talent, but all talent, ensuring there are always qualified staff to support the mission. Strong support staff are essential to ensuring we are prepared to maintain and advance technology.
DHA Public Notice - Support
Veterans STEM (including technicians) Program
This special hiring authority helps AvMC fill anticipated STEM and technician vacancies with qualified veteran candidates.
DHA Notice – Veterans
• Competitive salaries
As one of the leading laboratories in the DoD, AvMC was chosen to be one of the DoD S&T Reinvention Laboratory Personnel Demonstration participants. Better known as LabDemo, it provides a variety of benefits and opportunities not available to most federal employees, including better pay and faster pay raises. The LabDemo is a significant change in how DoD reimburses its people.
• Annual and sick leave - 11 paid holidays, sick leave, and vacation time
• Flexible work environment and alternate work schedules
• Paid employment-related training and education
• Possible student loan repayment
• Payment of licenses, certification, and academic degrees, as applicable
• Bonuses, incentives and awards as appropriate for the job
• Flexible spending accounts – Health Care (HCFSA) and Dependent Care (DCFSA)
• Comprehensive health benefits (FEHB)
• Life insurance (FEGLI)
• Generous retirement programs (FERS)
• Long Term Care (FLTCIP)
• Paid relocation/permanent change of station (PCS)